"Often, for undaunted courage, fates spares the man it has not already marked"

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My boast

Come to me young one!
For I am Kaylynn of the Tran clan
In the land of Avondale, here in Louisiana
Eldest of two product sellers
One from the descent of the European
And the other from an Asian descent
And sister to the rude remote stealers
I play! I fight! I ROAR!
Embodiment of procrastination, doer of math,
Reader of books, and spiker of volleyballs
Cpatain of the ball-spikers,
I will jump above the string-fence
And spike down my enemy with my five-fingered limb
The subject of number-changing is what I know best
To my foes, these figures form confusion
Unlike my unfortunate enemies
Every number that enters my mwmory-saver
Comes to me in comfort
For I am on the council of Mu Alpha Theta
And member to many magnificant clubs
I enjoy helping others and as time persists,
I will be a nurse of a dentist
Heed this warning, and you all shall see
That I will fulfill my prophecy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment